Click HERE to register your fundraising team!
Have questions about getting involved? Email here or use the registration form below and we’ll answer whatever questions you have about you or your organization helping out!
It seems like only yesterday we wrapped up our first ever “8-Bit Salute to Veterans” over Veterans Day weekend last November, an amazing fundraising drive to build video game care packages for soldiers deployed to combat zones and recovering in military hospitals. With the help of hundreds of dedicated gamers, Operation Supply Drop ended up bringing in $58,000 in games and gear for the Armed Forces deployed forward in support of the Global War on Terror. It was an amazing benchmark, and one we at Operation Supply Drop never expected we could top.
But it’s been an amazing year for Operation Supply Drop, and if there’s anything gamers love, it’s the challenge of breaking a new high score. Can we top $58,000? We sure can, but we’re going to need your help to do it!
WHEN: November 9th, 9 AM Eastern Standard Time – November 10th, 9 AM Eastern Standard Time
WHERE: Favorite comfy chair, couch, beanbag chair, bed or spot on the floor
WHAT: 24-hour gaming marathon:
- Sign up you or your team on our CrowdRise page!
- Ask friends, family members, neighbors, Twitch stream followers or any other supporters to sponsor you playing games BY THE HOUR for charity!
- Play 24 hours worth of games
- Collect your pledges from your sponsors and get them to us no later than midnight, November 15th!
WHY: Last year, we sent five supply drops to platoons fighting the good fight in Afghanistan, with a sixth going to the recovery ward of Walter Reed National Military Hospital in Bethesda, Maryland. This year, we’re turning the volume knob to fourteen!
- TWELVE individual supply drops full of games to platoons deployed worldwide, including Afghanistan, Kuwait, Egypt, Honduras, and even a team of Special Forces providing counterinsurgency support in the Philippines! (see pics below for some of them)
- TWO extremely special supply drops going to both Walter Reed and Fort Belvoir Community Hospital for their day rooms: fully outfitted Xbox One and Playstation 4 kits for each hospital recovery wing! That’s right, we’re going “next gen” in here!
If you are interested in helping out, just fill out this form as your declaration and let us know! We will update you with any news about the upcoming event and how you can take part in your area!
Don’t have time to play games with us on November 9th, but want to help out? There are several ways to do so!
1) CASH DONATION:
The simplest form of support, period. Just donate using the Paypal link below!
2) AMAZON AFFILIATE LINK:
Can’t make a cash donation, but still want to help? Too easy! Simply buy anything through Amazon though THIS LINK, and we get a tiny cut of the sale! You’re going to buy something there anyway, so why not send a few coins our way?
3) PHYSICAL DONATIONS:
Have some old games or gear you want to unload, but don’t want to get $5 for your copy of Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 from Gamestop? Remember, as Operation Supply Drop is a full 501c3 charity, all donations are tax deductible! Simply send your used games or gear to the following address to make the next supply drop!
Operation Supply Drop
9301 Alvyn Lake Circle
Bristow VA, 20136
4) SOCIAL MEDIA:
Even if you can’t donate, just help get the word out on Twitter, Facebook, and other various social media links! You help out and it costs you nothing but a few seconds of your time!